Give Me Liberty! is the leading book in the market because it works in the classroom. A single-author book, Give Me Liberty! offers a consistent approach, a single narrative voice, and a coherent perspective throughout the text. Threaded through the chronological narrative is the theme of freedom, and the significant conflicts over its changing meanings, its limits, and its accessibility to various groups throughout American history. Inside this new AP® Edition, you will find study tools to develop writing, thinking, and primary source skills that will help you succeed on the AP® United States History examination. Accompanying the book are rich multimedia supplements to help you review and explore further.
Special Features of the AP® Edition of Give Me Liberty! include
– Overview of the AP® United States History exam
– AP® test-taking strategies
– AP® Skills Handbooks that help you interpret primary source documents, visual documents, maps, and political cartoons
– Practice Document-Based Questions (DBQs) and Free-Response Questions (FRQs) to help you prepare for the test
– Chronologies, Key Terms, and Chapter Outlines that help you review
– Focus Questions and Review Questions
Ebook4Expert remains free and takes me a lot of time to search for the best books available on the net and share them with you. If you find any value and joy in my work, please consider supporting with a single donation of your choosing, in any amount, between a cup of coffee or a good lunch, via paypal or bitcoin (which I prefer because it has near zero transaction fee)
Link dead/Question/Request? Please touch me at
This free ebook is meant only for those who want to broaden their knowledge, but due to limited economic condition, cannot afford to buy on official selling channels (bookstores, Amazon, etc.). If you have money, please buy it to support the author, thank you!