Instantly download your eBooks and Audiobooks as soon as your purchase is completed. Save your ebooks and audiobooks onto any device as many times as you need. Automatic instant delivery 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Prediction Machines: The Simple Economics of Artificial Intelligence pdf by Ajay Agrawal
Artificial intelligence does the seemingly impossible, magically bringing machines to life–driving cars, trading stocks, and teaching children. But facing the sea change that AI will bring can be paralyzing. How should companies set strategies, governments design policies, and people plan their lives for a world so different from what we know? In the face of such uncertainty, many analysts either cower in fear or predict an impossibly sunny future.
But in Prediction Machines, three eminent economists recast the rise of AI as a drop in the cost of prediction. With this single, masterful stroke, they lift the curtain on the AI-is-magic hype and show how basic tools from economics provide clarity about the AI revolution and a basis for action by CEOs, managers, policy makers, investors, and entrepreneurs.
When AI is framed as cheap prediction, its extraordinary potential becomes clear:
- Prediction is at the heart of making decisions under uncertainty. Our businesses and personal lives are riddled with such decisions.
- Prediction tools increase productivity–operating machines, handling documents, communicating with customers.
- Uncertainty constrains strategy. Better prediction creates opportunities for new business structures and strategies to compete.
Penetrating, fun, and always insightful and practical, Prediction Machines follows its inescapable logic to explain how to navigate the changes on the horizon. The impact of AI will be profound, but the economic framework for understanding it is surprisingly simple.
HOW IT WORKS
- Shop and place all of your items in cart.
- Complete checkout and payment.
- You will be given a private download link for each item.
- Download and transfer items to whichever device you choose.
You can buy as many ebooks and audiobooks as you need in one order, once your payment is completed you will be taken to the order page where you will be given access to download all of your items all at once or one by one, you are free to come back and re download your items as many times as you need.
*Note, this item is a Digital Download and not a physically shipped product, this item is sold as is, sale is final once completed. This policy has been established to combat against fraudulent returns along with non-refundable licensing fees and charges that are incurred from each sale. Please see our terms and conditions page for complete details thanks